Electronic Governance can be defined as giving Citizens the choice of when and where they access government information and services. Putting the Citizen at the center of government means taking a delivery channel view. This would mean using more and more of Electronics & Information Technology in many of the government functions. Electronic Governance thus, is the application of Information Technology to the processes of Government functioning to bring about tranparency of the functioning. This IT enabled government will ensure better transparency and services to the public.Some of our select Government departments to whom we offered our solutions:
- TN State Agriculture – State Level Nodal Agency.
- TN State Agriculture Marketing Board _ Uzhavar sandhai & Regulated Markets.
- TN State Tourism – Web Portal Management
- TN State Tourism – On-line booking of Tours & Accomodation with facility to make payment online, using credit & debit cards
- TN State Registration Department
- TN State Horticulture Department
- TN State Minority Development Board
- TN State Adi Dravida Welfare department
- Staff Selection Commission – Examination Processing
- Law University – Examination Processing
All our solutions can be simplyy replicated and implemented with very little customization. We are We are committed towards e-governance implementation at every level of government.
Features of E-Governance
- Tax Collection & Reports
- Payment Gateway for online tax bill collections
- Grievences through SMS & internet
- Water Connection
- Birth & Death
- Work management system
- Property tax – self Assesment
- personal information system
- Building plan approval
- Solid waste Management
- D&O Trade PFA Licenese